This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Visual Design Manager - London - To £80k
at IC Creative in London
Our client is an online international services company operating on a multi-national level. They pride themselves on the high quality of their products and services and are currently looking for a Visual Design Manager to harness this work ethic.
Based in London, this role requires the candidate to translate business and user requirements into first class design whilst adhering to brand guidelines. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with product owners, designers, and researchers as well as managing their own team.
Candidates must have:
- A design-centric degree or the equivalent
- At least 8 years industry experience
- A proven track record of delivering successful user centric designs across high profile sites
- An advanced understanding of design and usability principles
- Cross platform design experience e.g. mobile, tablet, www
- Experience of line management
Recent UX jobs at IC Creative
Senior UX Architect - London - to £55k at IC Creative in London 29-11-2011
Senior Multi Platform Interaction Designer - London, to £70k at IC Creative in London 17-11-2011
Freelance UX Mobile Interaction Designer- London at IC Creative in London 14-11-2011
Freelance Web Interaction Designer - Berlin at IC Creative in Berlin 12-10-2011