FREELANCE ACCOUNT PLANNER, ATLANTA
at iNexus Group in ATLANTA, GA
Our client, who is one of the largest interactive agency in the digital world is seeking a freelance Account Planner for their Atlanta office. Project is on-site and to run 3 months, with a good possibility of extending.
- Active role in client presentations and overall strategic guidance through the life of a campaign
- Ensure collaboration occurs among disciplines, especially creative and media
- Strengthen the voice and presence of the account planning team
- Own 1 or 2 key accounts, on which you will:
o Develop single-minded creative briefs that inspire creative and UX teams
o Be a part of daily strategic discussions – often as the lead voice in the room
o Own various qualitative and insight-based deliverables to drive customer understanding
o Act as liaison between Media Planning and Creative
o Perform and active role in client presentations and overall strategic guidance through the life of a campaign
- Potential for active to lead role in New Business Development
- Curious and resourceful; comfortable designing and implementing qualitative research, conducting consumer and stakeholder interviews, and uncovering unique sources of insight.
- Demonstrated ability to connect strategy to execution.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing and advertising landscape, the unique technical aspects of the medium, and their impact on account planning.
- Demonstrated ability to lead team in a highly collaborative environment to develop and execute research for clients in a variety of industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor\‘s degree (BA/BS) from a four (4) year, accredited college or university in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- A Masters or advanced professional degree in Advertising, Marketing, or similar is preferred.
- A minimum of six (6+) years of prior experience in advertising planning, brand strategy, consumer insights, or other field pertaining to digital account planning.
Please send resumes to me at email@example.com
Recent UX jobs at iNexus Group