UI/UX Designer -- Mobile Game Company
at Ellie Humphrey in Madison, WI
Our titles have been featured as Finalists for Best Mobile Game in the Mashable Awards, and we were recently highlighted as a Top 10 Game Developer to Watch in 2012 by PocketGamer.biz. We have over one million players interacting within our titles all over the world!
We have more brand new titles in the works and need a talented UI/UX Designer to join our art and developer teams in creating a functional and visually appealing in-game user experience.
Our ideal candidate is equal parts creative and passionate about design.
You Will Work with Designers and Engineers to:
- Create a compelling interactive game experiences.
- Layout and design websites for upcoming products, and redesign some existing properties.
You Will Need:
- Passion for building beautiful and functional interactive design experiences.
- Professional Web Design/Development experience working on a customer facing web and mobile applications.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.).
- Experience designing major components of multiple websites and be able to set design standards across large projects.
- Experience working closely with developers and content managers.
- An eye for branding. We’re building a suite of brands and need a creative vision for both our corporate and product entities.
- Strong Portfolio – please send us links to your work, preferably live websites and mobile apps.
- Experience with game design is a plus.
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS web styling experience preferred.
Please apply here. Attach your work samples to the form or include web links within your resume/cover letter. Applications will be accepted now until June 10th.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.